:: Facebook Mobile Login Problems 2012 "http://www.noelshack.com/up/aac/logo-641dc39c59.png"
 Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

bienvenue dans le merveilleux pays des me to you 

:: Facebook Mobile Login Problems 2012 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Le m0nde Merveilleux -> Record
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
willaugus

Masculin
Point(s): 114
Moyenne de points: 1,08

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Mobile Login Problems 2012 Répondre en citant

Facebook Mobile Login Problems 2012
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Sign in Transcript Statistics Add translations 19,178 views 27 Like this video? Sign in to make your opinion count. Loading. Have reported it 3 times to Facebook but no help yet! Bruce I can NOT view my auto-links where it shows my 9 most recent friends that always appears. On a laptop. A service of Unitz LLC. Messenger ok& Yvonne Love ticker on the side bar vanished last night, not back today. Weve been talking each other just for 3 minutes then my Facebook crack down. Working. Cant open United kingdom english . me tech 74,734 views 1:38 How to Logout of Gmail Account - Duration: 3:11. Facebook quit about 10am BST this morning, still not back. Its fine for me now, was only down for a few hours on Thursday. Ann Did it get sorted? Ann Cant load the English version making the app unusable Keen Francesca Carla I can do nothing on Fb Sue White I am getting this too Judith medlock Today my fb says cant load English version? Colin Revell face book down at 15 45 today says under maintainace.east Yorkshire. Mr Fluffy fascebook is down right now Kathy Romans Cisneros Can read, but cannot post or like anything on Facebook this morning. Unholy Impetuous Ritual Plague Facebook isnt loading. So. To get back into your account, well take you through a few steps. Has to be on FBs end FF, Chrome, Safari, IE, all return the white screen. Behroze K Patel Hi, I have been trying to make an Inapp purchase for any fb since 11th May. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Nothing since yesterday. On Gameroom, our PC desktop client, we've added more than 200 games, and there has been no shortage of excellent titles. My Timeline loads up fine though, and I can send statuss and receive notifications. Ileto Facebook has been down the whole afternoon until tonight. I got on for a bit but had to get off the computer for a few minutes and went to get back on and I was right back with the same problems as before. Think someone must have coded in a spanner stephen palmer Is Facebook still not working Gemma Can login keeps on say in set up English screen and for black Sheena Selwood Facebook is stuck cant move off some silly game that I didnt go pn Julie Is yours working yet ? Julie Cannot login in cannot set up in English and screen goes black Tony Cook I want to remove my Facebook account but they wont let me log in unless I give them personal information to do what they want with.this is invasion of privacy and Facebook should be bought to account .if you dont want something you should have the right to remove it . Facebooks annual developer conference showcases new technologies and tools and the amazing work of the developers who are using them. We support each version of the Graph API two years from the next version release so you always have two years to upgrade. Notionhub 11,468 views 1:37 Sign Out of Google Chrome - Duration: 1:38. It redirects me to Facebook but when I try to log in I get a error message. No events listed. But a window pops up saying There was problem processing your payment. Have troed disabling and enabling. Newskster Completely shut down in Bermuda Dunes, CA this morning. No icons showing in any of the task bars UK Mark C Baxter Ok. Kerry D Proctor Keeps happening to me too grrr Sheila Seager Cant get facebook page on my Lumia 435 mobile for over a week .what is going on! I have been trying to open my facebook page all week also my Skype has gone too the same time.can someone fix the problem?a.s.a.p 5a02188284
www.facebook.com delete an accountn vod jak hacknout facebookpirater facebook facilement gratuitfacebook plugin won 39;t installfacebook app kann nicht installiert werden windows 8facebook api for salesforce5 facebook pages you must likeuse cheat engine 6.1 facebookrendere le foto su facebook privated marrer un appel vid o sur facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Le m0nde Merveilleux -> Record Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Top 10 | Top 50Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006